Bosch IDH182B Bare-Tool Brushless Impact Driver is the best tool you can buy. It has cutting-edge technology, innovative chuck and with exceptional performance. You will absolutely love working with the Bosch IDH182 because you can use a 0.5inch socket with a hexadecimal bit without using an adapter.
Features of Bosch IDH182B Brushless Impact Driver
1. Bosch performance control system
The performance control system is an incredible feature that allows you to control torque and speed by pushing a button. It has a three-speed levels control. The first speed is for simple and delicate work of torque 400 in/lbs. The second speed is for controlling screws so that you do not snap them out while working.
It provides a maximum torque of 900 in/lbs. The third speed is for full power and helps you to work really fast on bigger bolts and screws. It is the most powerful speed level with a maximum torque of 1,650 in/lbs. You will need this feature to run all your daily projects since you can control the power you need.
2. Inbuilt intelligent electronic cell and motor protection
You will never have to worry about Bosch IDH182 overheating because of this inbuilt protection cover for the electronic battery and motor. It is also a cooling system technology that cools the Ready Impact Driver and increases the lifespan of the battery.
The Bosch IDH182 is not affected by cold weather. It can effectively operate under low temperatures like the -4 degree Fahrenheit. If you are driving in the snow, you cannot afford to leave this tool behind.
3. Has a 3 LED Light System
The lighting system makes this tool suitable for working in odd hours. In case you get a car puncture at night, you will use this lighting system to show you what you are working on. The good thing about the 3 LED light system is that it has a special on and off button at the bottom of the Bosch IDH182.
It helps you switch off the lights even when you want to turn on the trigger. Without this button, turning on the trigger will automatically turn on the LED light system. LED does not use much power, but turning them off during the day will save your battery charge, and it will last longer for a few hours.
4. Has an all-in-one ready socket
The all-in-one ready socket combines the ¼ Inch Hex. This feature makes the driver suitable for a wide range of application. It eliminates the need for having socket adapters and the need to use your own impact wrench and driver. All-in-one ready socket makes it easy for you to drive screws on both wood and metal surfaces.
- It can control the speed settings. Depending on the work you are doing, you will get to choose a suitable speed among the three levels. Controlling the speed is as easy as pressing a button.
- The batteries are rechargeable. The Bosch IDH182 comes with an electric battery charger that charges the battery for one hour. The good news is that the tool comes with two 4.0A/hr batteries.
- The LED lighting system makes it efficient to work with this tool in dark places. If you are working in a well-lit place, you can turn off the lights to save on energy consumption.
- It is light and weighs 3.0 lbs with the compact battery. It makes it easy for you to hold and lift it to higher surfaces.
- The grip is small and feels great while holding it.
- It has a built-in bit storage.
- Charge runs out fast when using the tool, and the LED lights are on. That is why you need the two batteries.
- The hex chuck might be limited to bits that are long.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a proprietary socket for this tool?
It has an all-in-one ready socket combines the ¼ Inch hex and you do not need adapters.
Does it have a warranty?
Yes, it has a three-year warranty offered by the Pro-vantage Tool protection program. It also has one year warranty for the charger and two-year battery replacement guarantee. You need to register with the Pro-vantage Program to gain this warranty offer.
Bosch IDH182 has an exceptional cutting-edge technology that is not available in other tools. The LED lights, the power control system, all-in-one socket, and the cooling systems make this tool the best that you can buy. Even though it is a flawless tool, the advantages overweigh the disadvantages. It is a long-term investment for your workshop. It will accomplish 99.99% of your tasks, feel free to buy yours today.